High quality technical educational pathways, early college credit and enhanced opportunity for work-based learning and in-demand employment are the focus of Ohio College Tech Prep.
- The Ohio Tech Prep Southwest Region is one of six statewide centers that focus on deliverables established by the Ohio Department of Education and the Ohio Department of Higher Education.
- Tech Prep is managed by the Ohio Department of Eduction and the Ohio Department of Higher Education.
- Cincinnati State Technical and Community College is the headquarters for the Southwest Ohio Tech Prep Regional Center. Provost Robbin Hoopes is the chief fiscal agent.
- The region is aligned to the Ohio Means Jobs service area and includes Hamilton, Clermont, Warren, Butler, Brown, portions of Adams and Highland Counties.
- Key secondary education collaborators include Butler Technology and Career Development, Cincinnati Public Schools, Grant Career, Great Oaks, Southern Hills Career Technical School District and Warren County Career Center.
- Postsecondary affiliates are Cincinnati State Technical and Community College, Miami University, Southern State Community College and the University of Cincinnati.