Apprenticeships for Career Tech Students
March 17; 8:30 – 9:30 a.m.
Apprenticeships for Comprehensive School Students
March 17, 10 a.m. – 11 a.m.
Mark Edwards, director of College and Career Readiness, Goshen Local Schools, and Yvonne Kaszubowski, career development coordinator, Warren County Career Center, will share strategies to guide students through a Pre-Apprenticeship Operating Plan to Apprenticeships. Student benefits and program perspectives will be tailored to career tech programs in one session and comprehensive schools in another session:
- What is the framework of a Pre-Apprenticeship Operating Plan?
- How do you link to existing apprenticeship programs?
- How do you grow new apprenticeship partnerships?
- How do you partner with Adult Education Customized Training?
- What does it mean for your students?