SAVE THE DATE: JA INSPIRE TO HIRE – March 8th and 9th, 2023
LET STUDENTS SEE THEMSELVES IN TODAY’S HOT CAREERS!
March 8, 2023 | Grades 8-10 Explore
March 9, 2023 | Grades 11-12 Explore and Hire
> Register Now
JA Inspire to Hire is more than a career fair. It brings together the business community and local schools to help launch students into their futures; high school, college, and careers beyond.
“JA Inspire to Hire was a perfect mix of interactive hands on stations as well as skilled employees who were eager to engage with my
students.” – Heather Amon, Gray Middle School
3 COMPONENTS OF THE INSPIRE PROGRAM
- JA’s career exploration curriculum available to the schools to be presented by the classroom teacher in advance of the expo.
- Inspire to Hire expo event – a 90-120 minute interactive and hands-on exploration of our region’s hot jobs for grades 8 through 10.
- A job expo leading to company interviews for grades 11 and 12.
- New this year a virtual experience that showcases agricultural and environmental agencies across Ohio.
- Recognize career clusters and potential job positions.
- Understand the importance of researching the requirements needed to earn a position.
- Implement job-hunting tools, such as networking, resumes and interviewing skills.
- Communicate and interact with industry professionals.
- Have a better understanding of their career interests, skills and work priorities.
- For 11th and 12th grade students, set up interviews for jobs and internships that are presently available.
> Register Now
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
Northern Kentucky: Nora Eskridge, Manager, 513.346.7100 x110, email@example.com
Hamilton County: Dionne Owens, Director, 513.346.7100 x107, firstname.lastname@example.org
All other Ohio Counties: Steve Brokamp, Director, 513.346.7100 x 101, email@example.com
Eastern Indiana: Melissa Davis, Director, 765.580.1011, firstname.lastname@example.org