Southern State has convenient campus locations in Hillsboro and Mt. Orab, that primarily serve the counties of Adams, Brown, Clinton, Highland and Fayette.
The college offers a host of academic programs including both technical and transfer programs. A diversified curriculum trains students for a particular career after receiving their associate degree or prepares students for transfer to a four-year institution.
Curriculum is continually reviewed to align academic offerings with workforce demand. Over the past several years, Southern State has added new programs to meet demands in the health field, human and social services field, as well as the ever-changing field of technology. View all the programs at Programs & Careers.
*Note the new Ohio Transfer 36 (OT36) courses designated in the Pathway Documents.
Pathways aligned to career tech high school curriculum
- SSCC Accounting
- Coming soon: SSCC Agriculture
- SSCC Aviation Maintenance (Engineering)
- SSCC Computer Technology Curriculum
- SSCC Early Childhood Education
- SSCC Electro-Mechanical Engineering
- Connected to Miami University Engineering
- SSCC Engineering-Aviation Maintenance
- SSCC Law Enforcement
- SSCC Mechanical Design Technology
- SSCC Medical Assisting
- SSCC Nursing
- SSCC Practical Nursing
- SSCC Phlebotomy